SasView is a Small Angle Scattering Analysis Software Package, originally developed as part of the NSF DANSE project under the name SansView,
now managed by an international collaboration of facilities. Feedback and contributions are welcome and
Download The Latest Version of SasView
User Mailing List
Subscribe to the user mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- September 2014: New optimization package project, BUMPS - with several optimization options, integrated into trunk for beta testing.
- May 2014: SasView v3.0.0 released May 21, 2014.
- April 2014: SasView Code Camp II
held at ISIS/Diamond from March 31 through April 6, 2014.
- October 2013: SasView team was working on a version 3.0 release.
- April 2013: The first SasView developers workshop was held at NIST in Gaithersburg Maryland April 2-7, 2013
- November 2012: SasView was presented at the international Small Angle Scattering meeting in Sydney Australia, Nov. 18-23, 2012.
- November 2012: The first official realease under the SasView label is launched. This marks the official graduation from a DANSE incubator project to a long term collaborative maintenance and development project