Version 4.2.0-Beta was released July 9, 2018.
What’s new in version 4.2.0-Beta
- This is a beta pre-release version of 4.2.0.
- The infrastucture for calculating 2D patterns from 3D orientated objects has now been totally refactored
- Plugins,including sum/multiply models, have completely migrated to the new infrastructure
- Some batch slicing options have been introduced
- The known issue with the core_shell_parallelepiped is now fixed
- There are several data loading improvements
- There are several save project improvements (with more to come)
- There have been numerous bug fixes
- There has been lots of documentation enhancement
- There are some new tutorials!