SasView 4.0 Alpha2 was released May 28, 2016.
What’s new in version 4.0 alpha
This alpha release brings a major overhaul of the model system. The new model package allows rapid integration of custom models and access to polydispersity without requiring a compiler.
Model package changes and improvements:
- Model interface moved to independent sasmodels package.
- Most models converted to new interface.
- Allows rapid integration of user-written models.
- OpenCL GPU utilization for faster fitting.
Improved numerical integration of Bessel functions.
SESANS integration and implementation:
- Scripting interface added for analysis of SESANS data.
- Hankel transformation now accepts finite acceptance angles.
2D cosine transformation added for TOF SESANS analysis.
- The documentation tree was restructured for a better end user experience.
- The documentation for each model was revamped and verified by at least two people following the conversion of the model.
Theoretical 1D (and 2D if applicable) scattering curves are auto-generated and added to the model documentation for each model.
- Separation of GUI and calculations for future GUI enhancements.
- Fixes bug #411 No stop button on simultaneous fit page
- Fixes bug #410 Error with raspberry model
- Fixes bug #364 Possible inconsistency in Poly_GausCoil model
- Fixes bug #439 Hayter Penfold MSA code needs checking
- Fixes bug #484 lammellerPC is precision limited
- Fixes bug #498 $HOME/.matplotlib conflicts
- Fixes bug #348 Control order in which fit parameters appear in the gui
- Fixes bug #456 Provide DREAM Results Panel with something to identify data and age of results
- Fixes bug #556 Build script improvements for developers