SasView 4.0 Beta was released August 30, 2016.
What’s new in version 4.0 beta 1
- This beta adds support for the magnetic and multilevel models of 3.1.2 and along with a host of bug fixes found in the alpha.
Model package changes and improvements:
- All 3.1.2 models now available in new interface
- Old custom models should now still work
- NOTE: These will be deprecated in a future version. Old custom models should be converted to the new model format which is now the same as the built-in models and offers much better support.
- Custom model editor now creates new style models
Custom model editor supports better error checking
- To take advantage of the enhanced plug-in model architecture a new ‘model marketplace’ has been created
Continued general cleanup
- Support for new NXcanSAS 2D data files added
- Plot axes range can now be set manually as well as by zooming
- Plot annotations can now be moved around after being placed on plot.
- The active optimizer is now listed on the top of the fit panel.
Linear fits now update qmin and max when the x scale limits are changed. Also the plot range no longer resets after a fit.
- Fixes bug #511 Errors in linearized fits and clean up of interface including Kratky representation
- Fixes bug #186 Data operation Tool now executes when something is entered in the text box and does not wait for the user to hit enter
- Fixes bug #459 plot context menu bug
- Fixes bug #559 copy to clipboard in graph menu broken
- Fixes bug #466 cannot remove a linear fit from graph
- Numerous bugs introduced in the alpha