(Mac Users: Please ensure you have the Xcode command line tools installed before installing SasView; get it from the App Store. If you also get an error message that Apple cannot check the .dmg file for malicious software, Control-click on the .dmg to override)
We recommend that you avoid using installation folder paths which contain spaces, non-Latin characters or characters not available on a standard keyboard.
- Current release version of SasView 5.x
- Current release version of SasView 4.x
- All versions from 3.0 (click on the version number for more information)
- Current documentation for SasView 5.x (web) - with model descriptions & updates
- Current documentation for SasView 4.x (web) - with model descriptions & updates
- Current documentation for SasView 4.x (PDF) - with model descriptions (as released)
- Old SasView tutorial (PDF) - still useful
- “Getting started with SasView” (PDF) for versions 3.x/4.x & versions 5.x
- “Basic 1D Fitting in SasView” (PDF) for versions 3.x/4.x & versions 5.x
- “Simultaneous 1D Fitting in SasView” (PDF) for versions 3.x/4.x & versions 5.x
- “P(r) Inversion Analysis in SasView” (PDF) for versions 3.x/4.x & versions 5.x
- “Correlation Function Analysis in SasView” (PDF) for versions 4.x & versions 5.x
- “Subtracting a Model Calculation from Data in SasView” (PDF) for versions 4.x
- Some short videos on using SasView are available on the SasView YouTube Channel
- To download versions of SasView before v2.2 please go to the old SansView website
Plug-in Model Marketplace:
To report bugs or for help using the software please contact us at: email@example.com
- Source code repository on Github
- Official SasView builds from our Jenkins Server
- Project Wiki - a source for project information, Trac tickets, and HowTo documents
- Tickets by Milestone
- Full SasView Sphinx Documentation for the latest build
- Class Documentation Index for the latest build
- Old/historical Repositories
- Old Sourceforge repository - Closed to commits February 2015
- For developer questions please contact the developers at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the archives (note: developer login required to access archives)
- The new SAS Portal aims to be an access point for all information related to SAS and should be a great resource for any SAS question.
- Some of the same great Team developing SasView are also engaged in a new project called CCP-SAS for atomistic structure determination from solution small-angle scattering. Check it out!
- The canSAS group develops standards and data formats for SAS.
If you found this sofware useful to your work please dont forget to acknowledge its use in your publications as suggested below and reference this website: www.sasview.org. Please also consider letting us know by sending us the reference to your work. This will help us to ensure the long term support and development of the software.
This work benefited from the use of the SasView application, originally developed under NSF award DMR-0520547. SasView contains code developed with funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the SINE2020 project, grant agreement No 654000.